Night After Night is looking for strong candidates in our strategy, creative and production departments. Read more about the individual job descriptions below and, if you feel you'd be a good fit for any position as well as for Night After Night, please send resumés/portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure outstanding quality of strategic thinking and creative work that our team produces
- Provide strategic guidance across businesses, fostering collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Willing to take on a range of work, everything from big brand campaigns to music strategies to agency growth strategies to treatments for video content
- Drive the team to create culture-leading ideas across every opportunity you touch
- Keep the team up to speed on the latest trends in the social/digital space
- Be data savvy and willing to dig into the numbers to drive creative optimization
- Minimum of 6-years of experience in strategy
- Digitally savvy; must be proficient in Google and Microsoft Office suite.
- Deliver excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to present thoughts clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Possess and encourage high degrees of initiative, drive, energy, accountability
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure, while consistently paying attention to the accuracy and quality of work.
- Exercise the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
Art Directors & Senior Copywriters
We're looking for "big idea" conceptual thinkers that can take an idea and see it through to execution. Experience in any of the following areas is a big plus:
- Social/Content Development
- Experiential/On-the-ground activations
- Influencer programs
- Music/Music programs or partnerships
Night After Night is looking to find strong candidates for our production department. Seeking someone with 6 years or more experience working in the marketing/advertising/production industry.
Must have experience in the following areas:
- Production Management (Producer - Management of setting up & overseeing productions)
- Project Management (Timeline management/Workflow & resource management)
- Building production budgets (overall management & reconciliation)
- Strong Manager
- Familiar with working with creative files (illustrator/adobe suite)